'Power of Mind' by Rashmi

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Her pen does the talking by Sonashree Basu, Telegraph, Calcutta.

Her pen does the talking




Tell us a bit about your school and college days in Patna.
I was in Notre Dame Academy from preparatory till Class VII. It was not just a school, it was like a family to me. Every sister and teacher was responsible in grooming me and nurturing my outlook towards life. Since I stayed close to the school, I have lot of happy memories that I cherish till date. Whether it was taking part in one-act plays, school fete to other extracurricular activities, they helped me become what I am today. NDA personifies Keats’ poem, ‘A thing of beauty is a joy forever, it never passes into nothingness’. I passed my ICSE from Loreto Convent, Ranchi, and here I blossomed as an excellent speaker as I won the best speaker award from the Ram Krishna Mission Society consecutively for three years. I did my graduation from Patna Women’s College (Avila Convent). Marriage saw break in my studies, but I did my CTE, MA, MBA afterwards. It has been a real tough journey, but as they say where there is a will there is a way! (smiles)....


About Author Rashmi Singh.


No comments: