'Power of Mind' by Rashmi

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Best Feel of the Year Contest- Ayushree Nandan


                                               Best Feel of The Year
The year May 2011 to May 2012 has been a real great time for me. It had offered so much to me. It was just as if someone had promised the world to me neatly packed in an aristocratic paper and tied with a beautiful pink ribbon. And when I opened the package, I saw such awesome stuff coming out from it unified with mixed emotions, happiness, joy and fun exclusively for me.
But the Best Thing that had ever happened to me in that year should definitely be the time when I wore a Banarasi Saree on one of my cousins’ wedding for the first time ever in my life. I don’t have words to describe how I was feeling at that time. I was having the time of my life. Never in my life I had looked so beautiful, felt so beautiful! All of a sudden I started feeling that I’m the Queen of the world. All of a sudden I behaved like the Princess of China.

That would be January 2012 when I could have never even dreamt that I could look so elegant and serene and most importantly, a proper girl! I clearly remember how excited I was when I looked myself in the mirror after wearing that Green Saree. The silver beads adorning that Saree made me even happier. That was such a gorgeous piece. Though it was heavy and turned out to be a little problematic for me while I walked, but still it was something worth wearing. 

I can never forget the feeling that I had that evening while wearing that Saree. It might be a very simple and not that big a deal for many. But for me it was a priceless feel that I got this year. One of the most Unforgettable Moments of my life so far that I will cherish throughout the eternity. 

Ayushree Nandan XII DPS, 2012-13 Session

No comments: