'Power of Mind' by Rashmi

Monday, August 19, 2013

READ: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ARUNDHATI AND THE BLACK EMPEROR by RASHMI SINGH

“Moreover, I must admit to you that in the wars you had ordered her to be abducted or to be killed. But I only had made it sure that she and her father were not harmed by our soldiers’, he continued in his defiant voice.

‘I took the advantage of your looks and dressed as you. This way I was able to save her from your soldiers or you can say our soldiers”. He was panting, revealing the truth.


“I saved her for myself brother, only for myself! And if you want you can punish me for this impudence of mine” Naganandhi spoke heaving, but this time, directly looking into his brother’s eyes, the expressions of his face changing speedily.


It seemed that there was a thunderclap and the palace had sunk into darkness again. Pulkasein II never in his wildest of dreams had imagined that his Buddhist Monk twin brother could ever fall in love. But he had fallen and that too with his bloody enemy’s beloved!

The most disturbing part was that he had cheated on him for love, to save his love, soaked in love..he had donned his attire!

FOR MORE UPDATES VISIT https://www.facebook.com/The.Sluttish.Time

No comments: